Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello everyone !

Its has been a long time I didnt update my blog
Hellllooooooooooooo everyone :-)
Me is busy helping mama in her kindergarten couple days ago
and next week I`ll start to help mama again
seems two teachers will be going to perform their umrah
Best actually teach those kids
Teach them how to read book,sing a long with them
haiiii, macam macam ragam dieorang ni
tapi takpe, they`re so cuteeeee :-)
Cepatnyaaaa  lahaaai masa berjalan, it is nearly march 
Tak sabar nak march but in the same time I feel scared
Result!, result! ,result! Oh no!!!! Please be nice to me darling :*
Soon I`ll be back to my hometown Penang! Yeaaayyyy!
cant wait to meet my maktok, aunts,uncles ,and my cousins there
holiday, relief stress after dapat result
and of course this 18 year old girl to be will celebrate her birthday at Penang.
Really cant wait for it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment