Tuesday, February 5, 2013

This what I feel Adrina :-)

Me is replying Adrina`s post :)

Dear sweetheart,


 How  people can stay in their relationship?'
*In my opinion "Loyal" and "Honest" are two important things. Try to understand and dont blame each others

' How they did not bored of each other?'
*Trust me adrina when you really in love with that person ,you`ll never get bored with him :-)
Tak kisah la texting and calling 24-7 ,you`ll never ever get bored

'How can they be themselves in the realtionship?'
* Like seriously I have no idea to answer this question.Haha, i dont know why and it is weird actually

'Long distance relationship hmmm, how to keep it alive?' 
*For me, it is not easy to handle long distance relationship.Both of you need to be loyal and try to understand each other always. Always adrina."Kita jarang jumpa" ," kita jauh la" semua ni antara alasan yang selalu kita dengar in long distance relationship. But if that person is really meant to be with you,percayalah sayang dia akan selalu ada untuk kau adrina


Seems like Adrina Raihan has someone special in her life now .Sayang just be yourself in front of that guy okay.Always pray to Allah, sebab Dia akan selalu tolong kita Adrina :)



Me is really give up with all relationship which will not last forever.All those fake and stupid promises.

I will never easily trust on someone again after this.I mean guys and dont blame me. sebab semua ni start and berpunca dari kalangan dieorang sendiri. I didnt mean untuk jadi pendendam or what.Just keep reminding my self dont ever be stupid girl anymore .

" Well,aku harap kau tak hilang kepercayaan terus dekat lelaki sebab tak semua macam tu,hati manusia boleh berubah shaa"



Thanks a lot to Hamizah :-) Apa kau cakap like seriously semua betul,tapi aku akan sentiasa be more carefull.


No comments:

Post a Comment